Avalie este tópico:

xbox1

Posts em destaque

• Respostas 59
  • Criado
  • Última resposta

Principais posts deste tópico

Hi

Can some one tell me the voltage on the U1D1 pins from a working corona board please

Please can some one verify what the voltage should be on pin 1 on U1D1 nand

From My research U1D1, pin 1 is VDD but I am not getting any voltage

I have attached image, (taken from google, not mine), highlighted in yellow is where the damage is.

On pad 1 on U1D1, the top trace has been rebuilt but not voltage on the VIA (circle hole).

I think I have just left with the VIA but no pad

What can I do? 

Also the trace from pin 2 going upwards has totally gone

Please can someone show where alternative points are 

Thanks

u1d1_forum.jpg

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

10 hours ago, Tanograu said:

@xbox1 

sorry friend confused I'm going to open a corona v2 and measure all the tensions and post the photos.

I am on the 4gb corona 

I believe this is the corona V2, according to the table below 

image.png

ok thanks for this but could you help me for getting 3v on pin 1 please

@Tanograu please can you help me more 

Link para o comentário

@xbox1 

Friend, it is not possible to make a 3v jumper, this is a voltage of the chipset or Nand, if any of the 2 components is damaged, it causes the absence of some voltage stand-by or power ON. Unfortunately only component replacement will definitely solve the problem. The component does not always heat up when damaged, usually heats up when there is a short on the 3.3v or 1.2v power line.

Link para o comentário

@sh4d0w4224 

2 minutes ago, sh4d0w4224 said:

@xbox1 

Friend, it is not possible to make a 3v jumper, this is a voltage of the chipset or Nand, if any of the 2 components is damaged, it causes the absence of some voltage stand-by or power ON. Unfortunately only component replacement will definitely solve the problem. The component does not always heat up when damaged, usually it heats up when there is a short on the 3.3v or 1.2v power line.

@sh4d0w4224

i dont think it is a nand chip gone or south bridge gone 

i just need some help

maybe mosfet or resistor or cap 

Link para o comentário

@xbox1 

Friend, I've fixed several XBOXs with this symptom, when it's not short on the stand-by line, it's defect in KSB or NAND, it's usually caused by U5A1 or U5A2 controllers. Usually Nand defect, in pin 2 of U1D1 a voltage above 1v appears, probably the chipset is damaged, only replacing it to return all the voltages, if still not solve, the nand will be damaged. If there is no shorting in the line of 3.3v and 1.2v, then discard problem in some capacitor, denoted resistor is rare and, is found to be defective in the power ON line, it is not your case.

Editado: por sh4d0w4224
Link para o comentário

Participe agora da conversa!

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tiver uma conta, faça login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Restaurar formatação

Apenas 75 emoticons máximos são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi incorporado automaticamente.   Exibir apenas como um link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Você não pode colar imagens diretamente. Envie ou insira imagens do URL.

SOBRE O ELETRÔNICABR

EletrônicaBR é o melhor fórum técnico online, temos o maior e mais atualizado acervo de Esquemas, Bios e Firmwares da internet. Através de nosso sistema de créditos, usuários participativos têm acesso totalmente gratuito. Os melhores técnicos do mundo estão aqui!
Técnico sem o EletrônicaBR não é um técnico completo! Leia Mais...
  • Criar Novo...