Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

resolvido Asus Vivobook X510ur / MB X510uq / Não liga

Avalie este tópico:

Posts em destaque

A máquina chegou na bancada não ligando.

Segundo o cliente, havia um celular carregando numa das portas usb do notebook, o mesmo reiniciou o notebook e ao reiniciar viu que a bios estava em processo de atualização e no desespero ele apertou o bootão de power e desligou a máquina. Resultado, a máquina não liga. Segue a imagem com as tensões da placa.Tentei atualizar a bios via arquivo aqui do site, mas não estou com créditos suficientes ;(

Bio, pinos

1. 3,28v

2. 3,39v

3. 3,39v

4. 0,0v

5. 0,0v

6. 0,0v

7. 3,39v

8.3,40v

O super I/O é o IT8995E-128

Tensões da imagem, em standby, máquina nao starta (edit)
placa x510uq_tensoes.jpg

Editado: por Joe_Pereirah
  • Joinha 2
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

@Joe_Pereirah Tente o recovery bios flash 

Failed bios update recovered by ASUS's flashback process!

Just had a bios update fail on me (0214 to 0401 using the "in bios" EZ updater utility) and my pc refused to start at all. Having only got my new pc yesterday I was crushed, but thankfully ASUS have a nifty feature called Flashback that you can be used to recover these situations! If you happen to encounter a similar issue, here are the steps to restore your bios:

1) Download the bios you want to use to restore from the Maximus VIII Hero support page (I used the 0401 version that I was trying to upgrade to when it failed)

2) Go to to the Maximus VII Hero support page (that's VII, at the time of this post it's not on the VIII's support page) and download the "Bios Renamer for USB BIOS Flashback and Crashfree BIOS 2" from the bios utilities section. 

3) Extract the bios's .CAP file and renamer utility to the same directory run the renamer to rename the bios correctly.

4) Copy the renamed bios to a usb pen drive. (drive needs to be formatted to fat16/fat32, won't work with ntfs)

5) Plug the usb drive in to the socket on the back panel labelled "Flashback" (on the Maximus VIII Hero this is to the socket in the top corner of your case).

6) With your PC turned off, press the bios button next to the usb drive then it should begin flashing and continue to flash until the recovery is complete.

7) Once the button stops flashing, turn on your PC and hopefully it will be back to working order! \o/

Hope this helps anybody who encounters similar issues, and a HUUUUGE thanks to the engineers at ASUS. When I was seeing the black screen when trying to boot I was expecting to be without a PC until I could get a replacement, but this feature is a real life saver you guys are great 

Editado: por Roberto275803
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Este tópico tem mais repostas e a solução do problema, mas você precisara fazer login para visualizá-las.

SOBRE O ELETRÔNICABR

EletrônicaBR é o melhor fórum técnico online, temos o maior e mais atualizado acervo de Esquemas, Bios e Firmwares da internet. Através de nosso sistema de créditos, usuários participativos têm acesso totalmente gratuito. Os melhores técnicos do mundo estão aqui!
Técnico sem o EletrônicaBR não é um técnico completo! Leia Mais...
  • Criar Novo...