Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Typical faults of lg washing machines

varga jano

Posts em destaque

Hello! Íme néhány példa a hibákra és azok kijavítására.I have an LG WD80180N washing machine which, after turning it on, prints a dE and does not close the door.  I measured 78V on the wire. You probably have a panel problem. Do you have any tips for what's wrong with your window?
 (I once cut out a whole panel with a knife, but it's really macerious, why hurt the whole thing if a window is enough?)I advise you to open a full window next time you work.  on the house!  I'd do an unused solitaire in your place.  Before reinserting, spray the spill area with the foil-boiling point with a light spray.  I buy it on Kerekes Street.  I recommend the PLASTIK-70.  This can be soldered and replenishes the pouring material.  I'm trying to attach photosThank you very much for the help of everyone! Looks like the cause of the problem has been found out!  , which is why the foil broke in two places ... I only noticed this today. I soldered the two defective parts and the door lock and the machine start up right away!

Você não tem permissão para ver links. Faça login ou cadastre-se.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

SOBRE O ELETRÔNICABR

EletrônicaBR é o melhor fórum técnico online, temos o maior e mais atualizado acervo de Esquemas, Bios e Firmwares da internet. Através de nosso sistema de créditos, usuários participativos têm acesso totalmente gratuito. Os melhores técnicos do mundo estão aqui!
Técnico sem o EletrônicaBR não é um técnico completo! Leia Mais...
  • Criar Novo...